NSSA Elite Sponsored by
young professionals to connect with peers in the industry, make new friends
and progress in their career in the sign, graphics and communications
Participants were chosen based on the following criteria:
• Must currently be an employee of an NSSA Member company.
• Must be born after January 1, 1984 to participate in the Elite Program.
• Must currently be working in the sign or visual communications
• Must answer a questionnaire about their involvement and interest
in the sign industry. Questionnaires were evaluated by an NSSA
The Elite Program applicants receive:
• Free entry to the 2019 NSSA Expo & Education Sessions
• Special introduction during the NSSA Elite Reception and the NSSA
• Complimentary Luncheons on Thursday and Friday of the show
• Ongoing opportunities to connect with other NSSA Elite Program
The aim of this program to recognize the next generation of sign industry
leaders and to offer educational and networking opportunities to help them
develop their leadership potential as future sign industry leaders.
Join us in welcoming this next group to the NSSA Elite Program!