August 2017 SPRAY 33
Chase Products Co.
A privately held company founded in 1927 as an insecticide manufacturer, Chase Products Co. began
filling aerosol containers in 1946. Since then, Chase has had an active role in the growth of the
aerosol industry worldwide, and has been responsible for many innovations in pressurized product
development. Chase currently manufactures cleaners; polishes; air fresheners (including metered
sprays); disinfectants; insecticides; paint, automotive, industrial and MRO products; personal care
products; and seasonal and craft products. Chase’s Santa® Snow, an aerosol with annual appeal, is
carried by nearly every mass retailer in the U.S.A. and Canada.
Full manufacturing and filling capabilities, plus an in-house R&D laboratory;
Legal & Regulatory department; Graphic Arts department; and EDI capability.
• Production Profile: Five lines, including single and double index and rotary fillers and in-line and
rotary gassers. Gas capabilities include straight hydrocarbon and hydrocarbon blends, nitrogen,
CO2, and 152a. All gas is pressure-filled.
• Container Capabilities: All standard three-piece aerosol cans, numerous sizes of aluminum tubes,
DS two-piece containers.
• Valve/Cap Capabilities: All standard valves, a variety of standard and non-standard caps, including
metered spray L-tips, FIBS and IBS spray-through caps and numerous specialty/hand-applied caps.
Exclusive use of one-inch E-twist cap.
• Label Capabilities: Plastic/poly on multiple lines, and standard cut/stack paper.
• Pack-out Capabilities: Wide variety of standard corrugated options, wide variety of specialty hand
pack-out capabilities for chipboard/display/point-of-purchase packages. In-house shrink wrap/
Chase’s newest product line is the Chase’s Home Value™ family of household and personal care
products designed especially for the discount/dollar store market. The line provides a range of
effective, attractively-priced products including disinfectants, household cleaners and polishes,
bathroom cleaners, spray starch, Smooth Track® shave creams and KillZone® insecticides. Chase’s Home
Value™ is tailored for retailers looking for unique opportunities.
New Technologies or Patents
Green World N® is the first full line of EPA Safer Choice certified continuous-spray professional cleaning
products. The six products are made from biodegradable CleanGredients® and utilize natural nitrogen
as a propellant. ColorSpray® Ultimate Decorating Enamel is Chase’s patented line of interior/exterior
accent colors, which were formulated to protect the dry paint film from mold and mildew.
All markets, excluding FDA OTC products
• Judith Albazi, President/CEO
• Ernesto “Ting” Hidalgo, Executive Vice
• Anthony Albazi, National Sales Manager,
Institutional and Retail Brands
• Kevin Brandush, Regional Sales Manager,
Professional Products Division
• Teresa Esposito, National Sales Manager,
Seasonal & Crafts
Chase Products Co.
2727 Gardner Road
Broadview, Illinois 60155
See our ad on page 80