August 2017 SPRAY 29
Established in 1988, Aerofil Technology, Inc. has become a valuable partner to some of
the worlds most recognized and respected brands. In 2007, Aerofil embarked on a Lean
Continuous Improvement journey that would forever change the face of our organization,
and engage an entire industry. Today, Aerofil has a Lean Continuous Improvement culture
with approximately 400 manufacturing associates, and 14 production lines. Aerofil offers
a 400,000 square foot state-of-the-art packaging facility featuring 7 aerosol lines, 4 liquid
lines and 4 custom special packaging lines. The Aerofil propellant tank farm holds 180,000
gallons of hydrocarbons, DME, 134a, 152a, Nitrogen, CO2, 1234ze, and multiple blends.
When you package with Aerofil, you will receive…
• A dedicated Value Stream team focused on your individual needs and
customer service requirements.
• Lean Manufacturing processes and techniques that will drive down your
total supply chain cost.
• Rapid turnaround of orders through customer dedicated Kan Ban/
• A true partner that will consistently look for opportunities to lower your
total cost of goods.
Working together, side-by-side with our employees, customer and suppliers,
we will continually drive the greatest values and results ever achieved, not only
today, but every day as we move forward with our continuous improvement
culture. Our Leadership Team has the perfect blend of expertise in Lean
Continuous Improvement and experience in the packaging industry. With
more than 300 years of combined experience, our Leadership Team is not only
recognized as experts within the industry, but is also the guiding coalition of our
Continuous Improvement philosophy.
Aerofil recently acquired two high-speed aerosol packaging lines and
18 blending tanks which will dramatically increase production capabilities and
capacity. To support the production expansion, Aerofil purchased a 30,000 sq ft
warehouse across the street from the production facility. With the addition of
the new warehouse, Aerofil has increased their production, warehousing and
distribution footprint to over 520,000 sq ft. Aerofil is actively searching for a
high-speed liquid filling line to supplement their four existing liquid filling lines.
Aerofil Technology, Inc.
225 Industrial Park Drive
Sullivan, Missouri 63080
• Aerosol Filling
• Liquid Filling
• Full Service Technical Lab
• Technical Resource Support
• Lab Testing
• Product Development
• Warehousing and Distribution
• Personal Care
• Automotive (Appearance & Performance)
Key Sales Personnel
• Pamela Slaten - Vice President of Sales - firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ed Freesmeier - National Sales Manager - email@example.com
• Ryan Montgomery - Sales & Marketing Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Technical Personnel
• Ben Heimann - Vice President of Technical Services - email@example.com